FOR HEALTHY LIVING
Come join us and become a part of our community!
The Rancho Family YMCA is open to all people. We welcome seniors, adults, youth, ethnic backgrounds, religions, abilities, and financial circumstances. The YMCA embraces diversity, reflecting the needs and composition of the communities we serve.
Come in for a tour today!
|One Parent Family||$50||$53||$636|
|Military** applies to Adult, One Parent Family, & Family Memberships||100% off||20% off||20% off|
*Two adults and all children under 18 years of age living in the same household.
** Must show valid military id; does not include veterans
YMCA Membership PlusJoin One, Join Them All! With YMCA Membership Plus, you become a member of a family of 16 facility branches of the YMCA of San Diego County and have access to all of their facilities.
|Single Parent Family||$100||$55|
joiner fee will be waived to all renewing members. Allowing a
membership to lapse more than 30 days will be subject to this fee.
Financial AidYour YMCA is proud to offer financial assistance for those who qualify. Funding is provided from donations to the annual Partner With Youth program. Click here for application information.
YMCA Membership Benefits:
- Reduced program pricing and sibling discount
- Priority registration for programs
- Free Child Watch while you
work out (Family & One-Parent Family memberships only)
- Unlimited use of cardio and strength equipment in Wellness Center
- FREE fitness orientations and health coaching with certified trainers
- More than 70 group fitness classes for every fitness level
- Kids fitness classes
- Water fitness and recreational swim
- Free Master Swim coached workouts
- Activity pool with sprayers and water slide
- Family events and activities
- Bike Club
- Hiking Club
- Free Adventure Guides and Trailblazers registration
- Day use of lockers
- Guest privileges
- Membership privileges at over 2,600 YMCA's across the United States through the AWAY Program.
Day Use Fees
|Youth Pass (13 and Under)||$3|
|Teen Pass (14-18)||$5|
|Adult Pass (18+)||$10|
|Youth Swim Pass (17 and Under)||$3|
|Adult Swim Pass (18+)||$5|
Pool Safety Tips
Copyright © 2013 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
Rancho Family YMCA | 9410 Fairgrove Ln., San Diego, CA 92129 | 858.484.8788 | Corporate Site